Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

T H E Sacred [GoDs]

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

This is my application! sorry:D

Go down 
+3
Shadowofthe Night
Bart
renato
7 posters
AuthorMessage
renato

This is my application! sorry:D Empty
PostSubject: This is my application! sorry:D   This is my application! sorry:D EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 12:10 pm

Copy And Paste The Below Into A New Topic Titled With Your Name.

1. What is your IGN?
I Anaxunamun I

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2. How much time have you spent in game? Please include a screenshot of your /age. If you aren't sure how to do this please read the tutorial.
This is my application! sorry:D Gw058w

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
3. What is your Time Zone & How often do you play?
UTC+01:00 ( Budapest) 3-4 times a week! and like 4-5 hours.

4. Please Copy & Paste the template below for ALL of your characters. Please be sure to fill it out completely.

Profession & Character name:I Anaxunamun I
* Campaigns Completed: all
* Lux/Kurz: kurz reg 6
* LB:maxed
* SS:maxed
* Norn:maxed
* Asuran:maxed
* Vanguard:maxed
* Delver:maxed

5. How did you hear about GoDs? If through a friend, please list their name.
Panther Blaack

6. Please list any Elite Area experience and what roles you've played. (DoA / UW / FoW / HM Dungeons / Urgoz / Deep)
deep necro bip
deep warrior tank
urgoz SoS,100b
uwsc,sos
fow,100b
hm dungeons with assasin spike

7. Why do you want to join GoDs? Please tell us what you think you can bring to the guild.
well im an active player and i hope that GoDs is an active guild also and together we can have some fun!

8. What other guilds have you been in and what were your reasons for leaving?
I've been in FoG but its disgrouped!..

9. What maxed titles do you have and which ones make you proud the most?
(You are not required to have any maxed titles or Screen Shots of your maxed titles but having them will help your application.)
I Anaxunamun I .. have 17 maxed title!
This is my application! sorry:D Gw059

10. Please tell us a little bit about yourself.
Im a hungarian kid Very Happy practicing guitar and singing ! i like to play football in my free time and bodybuilding!
And i like playing on computer!Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Bart

PostSubject: Re: This is my application! sorry:D   This is my application! sorry:D EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 12:24 pm

Decent app, just might start MT, or T 1/2 on your sin would be a nice progress Smile from me /accept
Back to top Go down
renato

PostSubject: :D   This is my application! sorry:D EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 12:30 pm

i would like to learn those jobs!Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Shadowofthe Night

PostSubject: Re: This is my application! sorry:D   This is my application! sorry:D EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 12:32 pm

renato wrote:
i would like to learn those jobs!Very Happy
PLZ post all your chars
I want to see ur sins ranks/exp
same goes for rit
Back to top Go down
Panther

PostSubject: Re: This is my application! sorry:D   This is my application! sorry:D EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 12:40 pm

Quote :
PLZ post all your chars
I want to see ur sins ranks/exp
same goes for rit
I also want to see all ur charrs and 1911 hours in 51 months......well that's not rly active, anyway /trial from me
Back to top Go down
renato

PostSubject: okey!   This is my application! sorry:D EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 12:45 pm

Profession & Character name:R E N A T O
* Campaigns Completed: eotn
* LB:non
* SS:r3
* Norn:r4
* Asuran:r6
* Vanguard:r6
* Delver:r4

Profession & Character name:True Pearl
* Campaigns Completed: non i think Very Happy
* LB:non
* SS:non
* Norn:r1
* Asuran:r2
* Vanguard:r3
* Delver:r2

Back to top Go down
renato

PostSubject: well..   This is my application! sorry:D EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 12:46 pm

ye i know my activity wasnt the best but i left gw for like 1 and a half year..
Back to top Go down
Bart

PostSubject: Re: This is my application! sorry:D   This is my application! sorry:D EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 12:52 pm

oh well more character diversity please, although war is a SC prof he certainly isnt used that much Razz work on your ranks, and try to finish eon and nf on each
Back to top Go down
renato

PostSubject: okey   This is my application! sorry:D EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 12:59 pm

yes i know...i created my warrior when they were usefull...anyway i will work on my sin and ritualist more!
Back to top Go down
Mike
Admin

PostSubject: Re: This is my application! sorry:D   This is my application! sorry:D EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 2:11 pm

You Only Have 3 Chars?!?! 1 War and you did not mention what the other ones are.... IF you dont have a sin they you will find coming on speedclears with us very difficult..it seems that you only focus on your warrior...this is only really good for FoW...we need more charecter diversity if you do have sin then make it clear which titles he has ect.

/reject unless you can edit your app.
Back to top Go down
https://thesacredgods.forumotion.com
Shadowofthe Night

PostSubject: Re: This is my application! sorry:D   This is my application! sorry:D EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 2:19 pm

Im sry unless u get a decent sin /reject
Back to top Go down
Gods

Gods

PostSubject: Re: This is my application! sorry:D   This is my application! sorry:D EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 3:07 pm

i think character diversity is poor so i would suggest to get a bit more characters and train them up to sc then re apply
/reject atm here sorry
Back to top Go down
renato

PostSubject: Re: This is my application! sorry:D   This is my application! sorry:D EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 3:34 pm

This is my application! sorry:D Gw060b

Heres my assasin...i will work on this!!

This is my application! sorry:D Gw061

And heres my Ritualist i know this is the weakest but i only made it for uwsc
UBway,Terraway , or fowsc...Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Panther

PostSubject: Re: This is my application! sorry:D   This is my application! sorry:D EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 4:07 pm

what's wrong with only 3 charrs? that's enough >.> 2 I'd understand but 3 is rly fine I want ur sin ranks up anyway at least 5 for each
Back to top Go down
Mike
Admin

PostSubject: Re: This is my application! sorry:D   This is my application! sorry:D EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 4:13 pm

ok 3 chars is fine however it means there is not much diversity and you would expect higher eotn ranks on all 3 charecters if you only have 3 then what have yu been doing the pas 1000 hours?
Back to top Go down
https://thesacredgods.forumotion.com
renato

PostSubject: :D   This is my application! sorry:D EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 4:28 pm

i think i worked lot on my warriors title and farming etc... but i promise i pimp up my sin in a short time!!
Back to top Go down
blazing fire dagger

PostSubject: Re: This is my application! sorry:D   This is my application! sorry:D EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 7:41 am

for me its gonna be a /trial your app wasnt impressive and you dont have alot of areas, now 3 chars dosent bother and i think that your rit is ok for uwsc and fowsc, same with war (depends who is your main) your sin is not very good, srry. but if you learn some areas like kathsc T1 T2 MT for fowsc soosc bogsc fmawsc. id say closer to /accept but for now /trial
Back to top Go down
renato

PostSubject: thx!   This is my application! sorry:D EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 7:58 am

my main char is warrior...:S
But i can finish campains at weekend with my sin!
I can play all dungeon scs!
i cant t1,t2!
and i have some experience from main tank but i always afraid to play it cuz i fear that we lose because of me!
i soon have a full hm dungeon book ready so one of my eotn title will get much bigger!
but i can do some hm handbooks too for the titles!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is my application! sorry:D   This is my application! sorry:D Empty

Back to top Go down

This is my application! sorry:D
Page 1 of 1