Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

T H E Sacred [GoDs]

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Penelope's App.

Go down 
+3
Panther
Shifty
Penelope Asrah
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Penelope Asrah

Penelope's  App. Empty
PostSubject: Penelope's App.   Penelope's  App. EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 4:40 am

1. What is your IGN? Penelope Asrah and Kellwan Kronus, is proppaly my mean chars.----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2. How much time have you spent in game? Please include a screenshot of your /age. If you aren't sure how to do this please read the tutorial. for just about 3 years.. 33 months (i hope the link pic works)
Penelope's  App. Gw01012
Penelope's  App. Gw01012
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
3. What is your Time Zone & How often do you play? GMT +1 (i live in Denmark) Well i startet in high school and have alot music to do, so i have a lot to see to. But i wont get inactive and i love the game. So i will come on as much as possible Smile. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
4. Please Copy & Paste the template below for ALL of your characters. Please be sure to fill it out completely.

Profession & Character name: Paragon, Andre de celevi.
* Campaigns Completed: none.
* Lux/Kurz: 7 (almost 8 )
* LB: none
* SS: 6
* Norn: none
* Asuran: none
* Vanguard: none
* Delver: none
Level: 17.
I'm using him for a ithem holder Char, so thats why he haves no ranks.. tecnically, i don't use him
for any besides holding things.. He is on the "might delete" list.

Profession & Character name: Mesmer, Constantino Andrew.
I guess i don't need to fill this one out because:
I made this char for some days ago, and he is lvl.7 i'm going for surviver rank1.
Won't take long time, and then he is going to be a doa master (uw master and all the stuff)

Profession & Character name: Warriar, Kellwan Kronus
* Campaigns Completed: All.
* Lux/Kurz: Well i tecnically wrote that already... rank 7 (almost 8 )
* LB: 6
* SS: 10 (legendary)
* Norn: 3
* Asuran: 3
* Vanguard: 5
* Delver: 4
Level: 20

Profession & Character name: Assassin, Penelope Asrah
* Campaigns Completed: Eotn, Factions and almost nf.
* Lux/Kurz:.. 7
* LB: 4
* SS: 7
* Norn:6
* Asuran: 8
* Vanguard: 8
* Delver: 6

Profession & Character name: Elementalist, Sabrina Christensen.
* Campaigns Completed: none
* Lux/Kurz: 7
* LB: none
* SS: none
* Norn: none
* Asuran: none
* Vanguard:none
* Delver:3
Level: 20 (i'll work on her so she is getting fit for sc.)

One Pvp char.

Profession & Character name: Monk, Sofia Kronus
* Campaigns Completed: Eotn (half way nf)
* Lux/Kurz:..7
* LB: 1
* Norn: 2
* Asuran: 2
* Vanguard: 2
* Delver: 3

Profession & Character name: Ritualist, Tatin Joulia
* Campaigns Completed: Nf
* Lux/Kurz:7
* LB: 5
* Norn: 2
* Asuran: 3
* Vanguard:1
* Delver:2

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
5. How did you hear about GoDs? If through a friend, please list their name. I have been in guild whit some of them, in ally whit gods (2-3 times). I was in fog, but then fog joined gods, and i wasent on for some days. I know Panther black, Commander shifty, and propaly alot other in the guild.
6. Please list any Elite Area experience and what roles you've played. (DoA / UW / FoW / HM Dungeons / Urgoz / Deep)
Doa, Urgoz, Fow, Uw, Kathandrax, Oola, Rrangar, Ooze, CoF, Darkrime, Frostmaw, Drag, Raven,
Boogrots, SoO, Arachni, Slavers. Its hard to remember all the defrind job's i had in sc's. Well ofcouse perma sin for most of them. Sos,dwg and stuff for rit. Healer a few times. Wota, and defrind balansed builds.

7. Why do you want to join GoDs? Please tell us what you think you can bring to the guild.
I was in fog, and then got kicked cos they kinda like joined gods or something o.o..
Well i love to sc, and its not funny to do whit pugs. The best thing is late at the day, after homework and dinner, just to sit in front of the computer, using 1-2 hours on vent, testin new build, or making harder speedclears, or just doing them normal ones.
I know some ppl from the guild, nice persons, really lovely to be in a guild whit Smile

8. What other guilds have you been in and what were your reasons for leaving?
If we are only taking speedclear guilds. Then Bond was the first. I did leave Bond because some of the really nice guilds in the ally left, and i though Alen had a bad time being leader, not because i dont' like Alen, and he truly did a good job in Bond, but i just wantet something new, and Alen wasen' the one to gimme that. Then i joined FaTe. Well it was something about that someone kicked anyone from fate, so the remaning ppl joined FoG. And i don't know what happend to FoG, i just logged in for some days ago, and then i had no guild. Commander Shifty said something about that they joined Gods. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
9. What maxed titles do you have and which ones make you proud the most?
(You are not required to have any maxed titles or Screen Shots of your maxed titles but having them will help your application.)
Well. i Think that Ss is the only max title i have. So ofcouse it makes me proud. I'm abit more the all around type, so i have alot of titles which isen't far from maxing Smile

10. Please tell us a little bit about yourself.

My real name is Bjarke. I am 16 years old, and just started to Highschool (gymnasium in danish)
I live in Northen Danmark. I do alot of music stuff, writes songs, play defrind instruments and so.
I like Roleplay (both computer and live). I have a mom and a dad, a big sister and two cats, And my all time loved girl friend.
Right now i'm abit mased up, because i had abit much, too much to drink at the Highschool party yesterday.
I'm a boy. Is there anything more you guys wanna know? you can always pm me in game or write me a email Wink

Back to top Go down
Shifty

Shifty

Penelope's  App. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Penelope's App.   Penelope's  App. EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 4:54 am

I know pene realy well, despite the ranks, she is realy exp
but i would like u to get the ranks up geek
/Accept
Back to top Go down
Panther

Penelope's  App. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Penelope's App.   Penelope's  App. EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 5:29 am

And I also know you, your a great player /accept
Back to top Go down
Gods

Gods

Penelope's  App. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Penelope's App.   Penelope's  App. EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 8:49 am

/accept
seems you'll fit in quite nice Smile
Back to top Go down
Shadowofthe Night

Penelope's  App. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Penelope's App.   Penelope's  App. EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 10:46 am

/accept from me
Back to top Go down
Mike
Admin

Penelope's  App. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Penelope's App.   Penelope's  App. EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 3:00 pm

im not too sure i will give you a trial personnely from me before i say accept as your eotn ranks are lower than my rit which is not very good as i never play my rit......so i will have to trial your exp i am worreid that your areas in UW ect. may be slow due to the low ranks.
Back to top Go down
https://thesacredgods.forumotion.com
Panther

Penelope's  App. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Penelope's App.   Penelope's  App. EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 3:42 pm

Mike shut up -_-' I am the only one that can trial someone when all others say /accept :O
Back to top Go down
Mike
Admin

Penelope's  App. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Penelope's App.   Penelope's  App. EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 1:03 am

panther i think your forgetting i am actually Guild leader and i want exp only people -___-
Back to top Go down
Panther

Penelope's  App. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Penelope's App.   Penelope's  App. EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 4:54 am

ooooh right ur gl I forgot ^^ , anyway do w/e u want to, trial her u will see she's a great player Razz and wait a sec u want exp ppl only?! remember zealous flame's app? u trialed it that didn't proved u want exp ppl only :/
Back to top Go down
blazing fire dagger

Penelope's  App. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Penelope's App.   Penelope's  App. EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 1:01 pm

well great app i think ive been in fate and fog at the same time as u were (dont remeber your name though)
think im to late guess you are in guild already but /accept if it means anything
Back to top Go down
Penelope Asrah

Penelope's  App. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Penelope's App.   Penelope's  App. EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 1:56 pm

I hope i'm allowed to write in my own post Embarassed but i have a fast question.

Thanks for the manny good aswares ofcouse Smile

I'm sorry, but i haven't got it really, Am i trailed or acceptet ? Smile
Back to top Go down
blazing fire dagger

Penelope's  App. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Penelope's App.   Penelope's  App. EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 1:59 pm

Penelope Asrah wrote:
I hope i'm allowed to write in my own post Embarassed but i have a fast question.

Thanks for the manny good aswares ofcouse Smile

I'm sorry, but i haven't got it really, Am i trailed or acceptet ? Smile

well mike wants to trial you as doing a uwsc fowsc or something like that with you and if you dont fail your in, unless mike dosent want to or bother to trial you then you are accepted.
and yes you can post a reply in your own app ;D
Back to top Go down
Panther

Penelope's  App. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Penelope's App.   Penelope's  App. EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 4:09 pm

Penelope, let me repeat what blazing said: your accepted.
Back to top Go down
Mike
Admin

Penelope's  App. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Penelope's App.   Penelope's  App. EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 4:11 pm

no your on trial i want you to list the areas u can do in UWSC plz
Back to top Go down
Panther

Penelope's  App. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Penelope's App.   Penelope's  App. EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 3:16 am

Mike wrote:
no your on trial i want you to list the areas u can do in UWSC plz
he means that your accepted
Back to top Go down
Mike
Admin

Penelope's  App. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Penelope's App.   Penelope's  App. EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 8:28 am

please list a reply after this comment with the areas you can do in UW
Back to top Go down
Penelope Asrah

Penelope's  App. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Penelope's App.   Penelope's  App. EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 8:27 am

Hmmm My time as really speedclearer was after sf nerf, well i mean i did loads of Sc before sf nerf, but never uw.
So i never took the time to learn Terraway (But i had about four to five learning runs as Sos i Terraway..)
Then theres the Emo thing which is pretty used in uw (as you all ofcouse know Wink )
Well as i think i said in my app then i havent worked on my ele, and she is on the "plan board"
I have all the skill for emo on her, and she is E/mo Wink i just need to buy armor,runes and go train about it.

Then theres my beloved Physicalway Smile Well yeah i can do Wota and the Rit there aswell.
Ubway.. Hmmm nope, mes lvl 6 (or is it higher?) can't do ubway, but thats a matter if a weekend full of leveling. dosent take more then a day to get skill and lvl up to 20 Razz.

Panther's improved physicalway: same as physical i guess Wink
Spiritway (i did that togetter whit panther too) Well i can do 7/8 of the builds Wink and i should still remember how to do it (its kinda like any other uw/spirit thing.)

I surely have left some "ways" out, that i have joined, i surely left some ways out too that i don't know the heck about.

i Can just say that i never focused enorth on Underworld Speed clears, sorry, and therefore i'm not the most brilliant Uwsc'er.

By the way!!! i remember having trained to the old version of Labtank (from the older Uwsc (the time it was just called uwsc on pvx))
And i think i learned it.. But it surely dosen't count now..

Well as tank i can stay alive, and i'm not the type who gets ripped for nothing, but i'm not mastering Uw.

I hope this tells you want you wantet Mike Smile if not then please say, then i'll rewrite it Smile
Back to top Go down
Mike
Admin

Penelope's  App. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Penelope's App.   Penelope's  App. EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 1:12 am

What do you think about DoA? I mean Panther and I are starting up DoAsc but we are lacking in people who can physically have a char we need in DoA.....Do you have any chars in DoA or any experience in DoA.
Back to top Go down
Penelope Asrah

Penelope's  App. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Penelope's App.   Penelope's  App. EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 9:00 am

I love doa Smile

Well now that i fully understand the time betwin east choast and west coast, then its so much eaiser to join groups.
I will just ask of your guys that you write wether its Pm or Am Smile

I have a Rit in doa (comfitable whit Dwg, sos (2-3 defrind ways)
And a Warriar in Doa (Well manly spike doa ofcouse, but i never seen a team starting.)
My War have alot skills, and all places, so i'm sure i either have skills or surely can get them for builds.

Both my Assassin and monk and halfway (about halfway) through Nf, but i'll get them to doa, before this month is done Smile

About my experiense in Doa:
Well in BonD we dident do much doa, mayby a singel run once in a while, but that was in the night here, soooo..
I had a week where i leared the defrind Dwg/Sos builds and the defrind placses, and owned Mallyx a few times Smile
So i'm not newb exped in Doa Smile I hate to call my self exped, then i havent done the thing a hundred times ^^
But i sure don't fail as rit, i can promis that Razz

And my ele yeah Smile shes getting there too..
Back to top Go down
Panther

Penelope's  App. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Penelope's App.   Penelope's  App. EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 10:39 am

we're not going to do DwGway and Manly way neither, we are doing shitterflames spike/sigspike so get ur monk and ele to DoA Razz and also ur sin cuz Im sure u will be able to learn tank very easy
Back to top Go down
Penelope Asrah

Penelope's  App. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Penelope's App.   Penelope's  App. EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 11:08 am

i just did 3 missions this my ele Smile i'll get into doa before you guys know !! Wink (whit my ele, monk and sin)
Back to top Go down
Mike
Admin

Penelope's  App. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Penelope's App.   Penelope's  App. EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 3:13 pm

Fair Play i think you can be invited this applicaiton will be closed tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Penelope's  App. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Penelope's App.   Penelope's  App. Empty

Back to top Go down

Penelope's App.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Public Forums :: [GoDs] Guild Application-
Jump to: