Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

T H E Sacred [GoDs]

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Reality's Appli

Go down 
+3
blazing fire dagger
Panther
Shifty
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Beat

The Reality's Appli Empty
PostSubject: The Reality's Appli   The Reality's Appli EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 9:03 am

1. What is your IGN?

The Reality
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2. How much time have you spent in game? Please include a screenshot of your /age. If you aren't sure how to do this please read the tutorial.
2600 hours in game
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
3. What is your Time Zone & How often do you play?
GMT +1 / it differs a lot. sometimes i need to work a lot, so i couldn't say how often i'll be on. but there are also days i have 10-15 hours free time Smile . on the other side i have a wife and a little child, so its different to calculate my online time.
4. Please Copy & Paste the template below for ALL of your characters. Please be sure to fill it out completely.

Profession & Character name: The Reality, Ranger
* Campaigns Completed: all completed
* Lux/Kurz: 12/11
* LB: 8
* SS: 10
* Norn: 10
* Asuran: 7
* Vanguard: 10
* Delver: 7

Profession & Character name: Der Abyssische Rat, ele
* Campaigns Completed: proph, nf
* LB: 4
* SS: 8
* Norn: 3
* Asuran: 3
* Vanguard: 4
* Delver: 4

Profession & Character name: Against The Beat, monk
* Campaigns Completed: fac, eotn, nf
* LB: 6
* SS: 8
* Norn: 5
* Asuran: 5
* Vanguard: 6
* Delver: 5

Profession & Character name: Johnny Cashx, War
* Campaigns Completed: proph
* LB: -
* SS: -
* Norn: -
* Asuran: -
* Vanguard: -
* Delver: -

Profession & Character name: Shattered Halls, Necro
* Campaigns Completed: NF
* LB: 4
* SS: 9
* Norn: -
* Asuran: -
* Vanguard: -
* Delver: -

5. How did you hear about GoDs? If through a friend, please list their name.
a friend called Bart
6. Please list any Elite Area experience and what roles you've played. (DoA / UW / FoW / HM Dungeons / Urgoz / Deep)
DoA - ranger, monk, ele
UW - ele, monk, necro
FoW - ele, monk, ranger
actually i played all the areas with different classes
7. Why do you want to join GoDs? Please tell us what you think you can bring to the guild.
i'm very interested in speed clears. i often tried to get a group but it wasn't easy to find any because of my loneloness Smile
8. What other guilds have you been in and what were your reasons for leaving?
i played mainly in a mqsc-guild and i have 22mil luxon points and in a dtsc-guild. but nowadays its very boring to do those because of new builds and longer runtimes. lower money, lower fun etc. so i wanna try to find out new things in-game.
9. What maxed titles do you have and which ones make you proud the most?
(You are not required to have any maxed titles or Screen Shots of your maxed titles but having them will help your application.)
i'm proud of my luxon points and my legendary titles like cartograph, vanquish and vanguard Smile i'd also won every area in guild wars. fow, uw, urgoz, kanaxai etc.
10. Please tell us a little bit about yourself.
i'm a solid and hansome guild-wars-player Smile i play the games over 5 years now and i found a lot of friends in this game and i liked it all the time. i love to find out new things and i'll be proud to be a GoD Razz i hope you'll like my little self-expression!
Back to top Go down
Shifty

Shifty

PostSubject: Re: The Reality's Appli   The Reality's Appli EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 9:48 am

VNice App
but can u get eotn ranks on war and nec to around 4-5
the i would say /trial
Back to top Go down
Panther

PostSubject: Re: The Reality's Appli   The Reality's Appli EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 10:09 am

shut up shifty Razz his app is good but I am surprised that there are still ppl who dont have a sin affraid /trial
Back to top Go down
blazing fire dagger

PostSubject: Re: The Reality's Appli   The Reality's Appli EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 10:15 am

very nice app no sin though T_T /trial
Back to top Go down
Bart

PostSubject: Re: The Reality's Appli   The Reality's Appli EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 10:36 am

XD The "friend called Bart", well actualy named Bart ^^ lol
Back to top Go down
Shadowofthe Night

PostSubject: Re: The Reality's Appli   The Reality's Appli EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 1:51 pm

Bart wrote:
XD The "friend called Bart", well actualy named Bart ^^ lol
if that is ur real name Smile Smile perhaps ur a spy from bond muahaha rofl kidding
/trial from me reality want to see a sin
Back to top Go down
Bart

PostSubject: Re: The Reality's Appli   The Reality's Appli EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 2:03 pm

Yeh well my real name is Bartholomew, and why spy from bond lol Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mike
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Reality's Appli   The Reality's Appli EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 2:53 pm

/trial
Back to top Go down
https://thesacredgods.forumotion.com
Gods

Gods

PostSubject: Re: The Reality's Appli   The Reality's Appli EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 10:24 am

no sin is a let down considering a lot of Sc's are done with sin but i shall agree to allow you on a trial basis
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Reality's Appli   The Reality's Appli Empty

Back to top Go down

The Reality's Appli
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Public Forums :: [GoDs] Guild Application-
Jump to: