Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

T H E Sacred [GoDs]

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Morbs guild app

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Morbidium

Morbs guild app Empty
PostSubject: Morbs guild app   Morbs guild app EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 10:13 pm

1. What is your IGN?

Morbidium The Lame
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2. How much time have you spent in game? Please include a screenshot of your /age. If you aren't sure how to do this please read the tutorial.

6,070 hours 36 minutes over 43 months (https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img689/4238/gw008gi.jpg)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
3. What is your Time Zone & How often do you play?

Eastern (gmt -5 i believe), and most of the day/night, whenever my internet decides to let me on.

4. Please Copy & Paste the template below for ALL of your characters. Please be sure to fill it out completely.

Profession & Character name: Ranger - Morbidium The Lame
* Campaigns Completed: all 3+ eotn
* Lux/Kurz: lux - 1/ kurz - 8
* LB: 8
* SS: 10
* Norn: 10
* Asuran: 10
* Vanguard: 10
* Delver: 10

Profession & Character name: Elementalist - Morbidium The Leet
* Campaigns Completed: factions, nightfall
* Lux/Kurz: lux - 1/kurz - 8
* LB: 2
* SS: 6
* Norn: 1
* Asuran: 2
* Vanguard: 2
* Delver: 1

Profession & Character name: Assassin - Morbidium The Dark
* Campaigns Completed: Nightfall + eotn
* LB: 4
* SS: 7
* Norn: 4
* Asuran: 9
* Vanguard: 6
* Delver: 4

Profession & Character name: Ritualist - The Canthan Spirit
* Campaigns Completed: none
* LB: 0
* Norn: 0
* Asuran: 0
* Vanguard: 0
* Delver: 2

Profession & Character name: Paragon - Captain Pwnface
* Campaigns Completed: Nightfall + eotn
* LB: 3
* SS: 9
* Norn: 3
* Asuran: 3
* Delver: 5

Profession & Character name:Dervish - Josh Goes Derv
* SS: 5
* Norn: 0

Profession & Character name:Mesmer - Morb The Nub Slayer
* Lux/Kurz: Lux - 1/kurz - 8
* LB:0
* SS:0
* Norn:0
* Asuran:0
* Vanguard:0
* Delver:0

Profession & Character name: Necromancer - Lord Morbidium
* SS: 0
* Norn: 2

Profession & Character name: Warrior - Free Ectoplasm Plox
* LB: 1
* Norn: 2
* Asuran: 1

Profession & Character name: Monk - Morbidium The Monk
* SS: 0
* Norn: 3
* Vanguard: 5
* Delver: 8
5. How did you hear about GoDs? If through a friend, please list their name.

Guild Wars Guru
6. Please list any Elite Area experience and what roles you've played. (DoA / UW / FoW / HM Dungeons / Urgoz / Deep)

DoA (ursan and glaive) UWSC - Chambers(pre skeles/dhuum, also did chamber for dayway), FoW (t2(pre sf nerf), 100b, eoe(want to learn mt), imbagon), SoO(a/mo, a/d), Kath(a/p), bogroots(100b), Slavers(barrage ranger, sh nuker, roj spiker), Urgoz (barrage ranger)

7. Why do you want to join GoDs? Please tell us what you think you can bring to the guild.

I would like to join because i have been looking for a good group of people to play the game with, people that know how to do things, and arent afraid to accept a person new to a role so they can learn, because god knows we all gotta start somewhere and everyone was a noob once. I think i could learn a lot in this guild and hopefully become even more experienced than i am.
8. What other guilds have you been in and what were your reasons for leaving?

Ive been in a lot, reason for leaving most of them was lack of interest, they were small inactive, or large and boring, i dont wanna be in a guild that forms a group maybe once a night.. i wanna keep going and going, need to stay active.
9. What maxed titles do you have and which ones make you proud the most?
(You are not required to have any maxed titles or Screen Shots of your maxed titles but having them will help your application.)

norn, vanguard, asuran, delver, sunspear, lightbringer, all 3 protectors, tyrian skill hunter, tyrian cartographer, tyrian vanquisher
10. Please tell us a little bit about yourself.

I have a positive attitude, i like to joke with people, but know to stop if someone says im taking it too far. Im 23 years old, been playing the game for almost 4 years. im not good at talking about myself lol if you want to know more just ask.
Back to top Go down
blazing fire dagger

Morbs guild app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Morbs guild app   Morbs guild app EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 2:27 am

i really like the character diversity, but the ranks arnt all to good. liked your max ranks. from the areas you can do it seems to me that you arnt all to experienced with oolasc soosc kaths fmawsc fowsc uwsc, and so on, not that it matters to much. /trial
Back to top Go down
Shadowofthe Night

Morbs guild app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Morbs guild app   Morbs guild app EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 3:14 am

/trial
nice char diversity
> make me happy and get mesmer in doa ok?
if u want u can join with mine (heading doa as well for sig spikes)
Back to top Go down
Mike
Admin

Morbs guild app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Morbs guild app   Morbs guild app EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 5:42 am

i say trial mainly because ranger is your main char and your sin ranks are simular to me and look how i turned out aha.
Back to top Go down
https://thesacredgods.forumotion.com
Vendetta

Morbs guild app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Morbs guild app   Morbs guild app EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 12:22 pm

u should learn T2 fowsc on ranger, seen it pwn real hard

=D
Back to top Go down
Morbidium

Morbs guild app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Morbs guild app   Morbs guild app EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 1:14 pm

Very Happy I'll be working on getting my ranks up and getting my characters through nightfall and such ... especially my mesmer, i made my mesmer for doa actually lol.
Back to top Go down
Mike
Admin

Morbs guild app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Morbs guild app   Morbs guild app EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 5:16 pm

awsome we are properly getting into DoAsc Very Happy so we need mesmers
Back to top Go down
https://thesacredgods.forumotion.com
Morbidium

Morbs guild app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Morbs guild app   Morbs guild app EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 6:11 pm

i just gotta get mine ascended.. then ill grind it through nightfall real quick.. but how does this trial thing work?
Back to top Go down
Shadowofthe Night

Morbs guild app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Morbs guild app   Morbs guild app EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 12:00 am

Morbidium wrote:
i just gotta get mine ascended.. then ill grind it through nightfall real quick.. but how does this trial thing work?
Well u will do a run with us> a dungeon +fow/uw/doa
If youre ok then /accept
(dont worry wont be hard)
Back to top Go down
Morbidium

Morbs guild app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Morbs guild app   Morbs guild app EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 2:08 pm

k cool... but ive never done the new uw builds :s i want to try emo one of these days though
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Morbs guild app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Morbs guild app   Morbs guild app Empty

Back to top Go down

Morbs guild app
Page 1 of 1