Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

T H E Sacred [GoDs]

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

APPLY // Eowen Molthren

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Eowen

APPLY // Eowen Molthren Empty
PostSubject: APPLY // Eowen Molthren   APPLY // Eowen Molthren EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 9:41 am

What is your IGN?
Eowen Molthren
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2. How much time have you spent in game? Please include a screenshot of your /age. If you aren't sure how to do this please read the tutorial.
1.300 hours +
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
3. What is your Time Zone & How often do you play?
I am Spanish, but I connect at any time, and I usually connect around five hours a day, rarely connect less ... But even more connected several times. xD
4. Please Copy & Paste the template below for ALL of your characters. Please be sure to fill it out completely.

Profession & Character name: Gladius La Leyenda // Warrior
* Campaigns Completed: All (in Eye of the North I only need to finish the part of the vanguard)
* Lux/Kurz: kurz & Lux r2 only...
* LB: less than 2500 points to R5
* SS: less than 800 points to R8
* Norn: R3
* Asuran: R3
* Vanguard: In progress
* Delver: R2

Eye of the north is in progress with this character...

Profession & Character name: Eowen Molthren // Ranger
* Campaigns Completed: Prophecies and Eye of the North (Nightfall in progress)
* Lux/Kurz: kurz & Lux r2 only...
* LB: R0 ... I have not yet reached that part ...
* SS: less than 500 points to R7
* Norn: R5
* Asuran: R5
* Vanguard: R5
* Delver: R7... 13.000 to R8

Nightfall is in progress with this character...

I have other characters ... but worth mentioning just a killer with the past I have only faction and a dervish with the past I have only Nightfall ... if you need these characters will use more.
5. How did you hear about GoDs? If through a friend, please list their name.
mmm ... Good Shot Mike xD
6. Please list any Elite Area experience and what roles you've played. (DoA / UW / FoW / HM Dungeons / Urgoz / Deep)
I have done all the dungeons and I have experience in FoW and UW, but I have no experience in SC, I want to start.
7. Why do you want to join GoDs? Please tell us what you think you can bring to the guild.
I have been removed from the game a while, and now I will take it up again ... Gods I can offer the same as any other clan ... my help whenever needed undisputed ... and to be honest, I have much to learn even in this game and I hope to learn with you.
8. What other guilds have you been in and what were your reasons for leaving?
I've only been in two ... the first was Teki No Shi [TNS] was there more than three years until the clan fell apart, that many members left the game, then spent the rest of time [Cafe] a clan exclusively until I left HA to play guild wars for a while, now I want to regain PvE
9. What maxed titles do you have and which ones make you proud the most?
(You are not required to have any maxed titles or Screen Shots of your maxed titles but having them will help your application.)
I've never had a full title, sorry ^ ^
that makes me most proud is the hero R3 ... I took some getting there xD
10. Please tell us a little bit about yourself.
I am a boy of 22 years, I live in Baena, a town of Cordoba (Andalusia, Spain) xD
I do not speak English very well ... (Long live google translator) it's just that I do not like the Spanish players, I apologize if the translations are not entirely correct ...

[img]APPLY // Eowen Molthren Gw104g.th Uploaded with [/img]
Back to top Go down
Shadowofthe Night

PostSubject: Re: APPLY // Eowen Molthren   APPLY // Eowen Molthren EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 10:13 am

/trial
Back to top Go down
Mike
Admin

PostSubject: Re: APPLY // Eowen Molthren   APPLY // Eowen Molthren EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 1:40 pm

/trial
Back to top Go down
https://thesacredgods.forumotion.com
blazing fire dagger

PostSubject: Re: APPLY // Eowen Molthren   APPLY // Eowen Molthren EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 3:05 pm

/trial
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: APPLY // Eowen Molthren   APPLY // Eowen Molthren Empty

Back to top Go down

APPLY // Eowen Molthren
Page 1 of 1